Whether you are looking for natural eyes, shimmery eyes, cat eyes, gradient eyes, cut crease eyes, heavy eyeliner or smokey eyes, you can take advantage of our products.
Eye Shadow Makeup Applications
Eye shadow (or eyeshadow) is a cosmetic applied primarily to the eyelids to attract attention to the wearer’s eyes, making them stand out or look more attractive. Eye shadow can also be applied under eyes, cheeks or to brow bones.
How to Apply Eye Shadow Makeup: –
Great makeup looks are not accidental but a consequence of planned art which sometimes are mixed with trial and errors and much fun.
- Start with great makeup brushes.
- Apply a base eye shadow to the lid.
- Concentrate darker shadow in the eye crease.
- Rim your lash lines in a super-dark color.
- Highlight with a pretty shimmery shadow
Consider the Nubian Eyeshadow Palette for Dark and Light skin, and all shades in between. Discover the vibrant, statement-making shades from The Masquerade Mini Eyeshadow Palette by Juvia’s Place. Full of natural earth tones and high-pigment, show-stopping pops of color, this palette will unleash your inner goddess.
- Eyelash Glue sticks false lashes to the eyes.
- Eyebrow Pencils define the brow.
- Eye Primer prolongs the wear of eye-shadows and intensifies colors when used with shadows.