Last Updated 25th November 2022
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Face and Figure Beauty Solutions (“Face and Figure”, “we”, “us” or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
When you visit our website https://fnf.co.ke (the “Website”), and more generally, use any of our services (the “Services”, which include the Website), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously.
In this Privacy Notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest terms possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in regards to it. We hope you will take time to read through it and should you not agree with any terms, please discontinue use of our services immediately.
1. What Information Do We Collect?
Personal Information You Disclose To Us – We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us depending on your context of interaction with our website, the choices that you make and the features you use.
Information Automatically Collected – Some information, such as Internet Protocol (IP), address and / or browser and device characteristics, is collected automatically when you visit our website.
– Log and Usage Data
– Device Data
– Location Data
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations and / or your consent.
- to facilitate account creation and logon process
- to post testimonials
- to request feedback
- to enable user-to-user communications
- to manage user accounts
- to send administrative information to you
- to protect our services
- to enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- to respond to legal requests and prevent harm.
- to fulfill and manage your orders
- to administer prize draws and competitions.
- to deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user.
- to respond to user inquiries / offer support to users.
- to send marketing and promotional communications.
- to deliver targeted advertising to you.
- for business data analysis
3. Will You Information Be Shared With Anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
5. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless otherwise required by law.
6. How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
7. Do We Collect Information From Minors?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
8. What Are Your Privacy Rights?
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time. If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you can email us at email@example.com.
9. Controls For Do-Not-Track Features
Most web browsers and some mobile operating applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. We do not currently respond to any DNT browser signals, and such developments will be communicated in an updated notice once the systems are developed.
10. Do We Make Updates to This Notice?
Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
11. How Can You Contact Us About This Notice?
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To request any deletion of data collected from you, we shall respond within 30 days.